Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Placemat Swap 2

Julie has received her placemat, so I can show a picture now.  I really enjoyed making this one!  The colors look darker in the photo than they really are – this is actually a very bright project.

I’ll have more teaser photos of another project coming up soon.  I’m mostly taking a break from swaps for the month of November so I can concentrate on Nano, but I’ve got plenty of other sewing to get to as well.  Not to mention, I’ve still got the November web project in process.  I should have it up over the weekend. 

To anyone in the Denver area who might be interested, I’ll be teaching a miniature class at Great American Quilt Factory Sunday, Nov 22.  And then Nov 23 my episode on The Quilt Show will premiere.  More on that later – now I’m off to write more salacious sex scenes. 

NaNoWriMo word count: 9,081. 

2 comments:

  1. Teri I love this mat. Did you design it yourself or was there a pattern. PLease do a tutorial. I think it is s unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiesta, Give me a week or two and I'll post a tutorial for you!

    ReplyDelete