Thursday, December 2, 2010

In the Mail for Me

I received my wonderful mug rug package.  Wow, am I one lucky girl (or “old broad,” as my brother would say). 

alt

Not one but two mug rugs!  Gorgeous fabric, thread, pins, and chocolate.  Well, isn’t that all just heaven?  Here’s a closer look.  How cute are those birds?

alt

And then there’s the purple one.  Gorgeous.

alt

Here’s a close up that show’s off the great stitching.  And I LOVE the little bee!

alt

These just make me smile.  Thanks to the incredible Bubbabean22!

It’s coming into the end of the semester which means it is serious crazy time.  (All the previous crazy times were really just dress rehearsals for now.)  Which is to say, I’m behind on everything.  Still, the good news about end of the semester craziness is that it ends.  

I’ve done a little playing with the Accuquilt Go, but I have a lot of photos and blog entries to catch up on.  I’ve got the journal cover tutorial to write and directions for the Little Xmas Trees.  But, after that, I can talk about what I’m doing with this:

alt

And this:

alt

I do love that round flower die!

1 comment: