Friday, December 17, 2010

In Process

Well, because of this ever growing rambunctious guy,

my own true love and I decided that it would be better if we didn’t put up a Christmas tree this year.  We are taking it as a given that said ever growing rambunctious guy would consider it a positive cornucopia of chew toys.  Doesn’t that dog chew look rather like an ornament?

Not to mention, our sweet little guy seems to have a multiple personality disorder.  There are times he is Mr. Mellow.  There are times he is Mr. Out Of His Mind.  Like when other dogs are around.  Like when my son’s dogs are around.  Like they would be Christmas Day.  So, Mr. Cooper, Madeline, and Munin and a tree with breakable ornaments all in my living room at the same time? 

No. 

So, as I sneak away from grading for a wee bit of sewing here and there, it is time for a little more AccuQuilt Go time.  Here are some trees Mr. We Love You But Wow You’re A Handful won’t be knocking over this year.

A table runner in process.  I’m thinking of that dotted fabric for the sashing.  Not sure yet.

Once grades go in, I’ll be able to finish that right up.  Lousy photo but it’s actually looking very pretty.  Lots of lovely Kaffe Fasset fabric. 

And now, back to grading.  Hope all of your holiday preparations are going well!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are probably spot on...your dear doggie would think you put up that tree just for him!! I really love your tree quilt...wonderful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I see Cooper, he reminds me of Rufus. Yes, dogs love to chew on Christmas trees. He does look so mellow there...I guess that it is deceptive isn't it? Love your trees!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete