Friday, June 29, 2012

It’s Time

It’s definitely been past time for me to pay some attention to my neglected Etsy shop, Daisy Fair.  So I made up a new iPad sleeve.  This one is definitely sweet and feminine.  It’s designed to fit either an iPad 2 or an iPad 3, with or without a Smart Cover.

I love that the vintage button has just a bit of bling.  Here it is with the flap open:

From the back:

And with a peek at the lining fabric:

I love this one.  Just so pretty.  The fabrics are metallic so it’s got some sassy fancy attitude.

Given the empty shelves in my shop, I think I better make up a few more this coming week.

Meanwhile, to anyone who is interested, you can also buy the pattern to make this on my Etsy shop as well.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Best ever ipad sleeve!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bird on the front! Did you fussy cut or stamp it on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fussy cut the fabric. Gorgeous fabric, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete