Friday, May 13, 2016

Humble Quilts Doll Quilt Swap

It's reveal day and I finally get to show the beautiful quilt I received from Nancy. Is this not wonderful?


Oh, I love it! Thank you so much, Nancy!

Here's a little close-up:


I'll never get over my love of reproduction fabrics. Aren't they luscious?

And as if that that lovely little quilt weren't enough, she also sent me a fabulous book.


I love this book. There are just so many little quilts to admire, and more than a few to consider making up myself. I'm grading up a storm at the moment (in these final days of the semester), but grades go in next week, and then I see some serious sewing ahead!

Thank you for the beauty of a quilt and lots of temptation!

And for those of you wanting to see the swap quilts all together, head on over to Humble Quilts and enjoy the collection!

7 comments:

  1. Isn't it sweet!?! How generous of her to include the book. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so sweet - great sashing fabric - I mean, really unique and a great example of why we all love reproduction fabric so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pops of blue and red in your quilt. It's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a awesome vintage doll quilt. It has all the types of fabrics you love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh it's adorable, i love it and the book too.. lucky you!!! Must admit repro fabrics are my fave too :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some wonderful reproduction prints, very pretty little doll quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I never tire of repros either.

    ReplyDelete